Daniel Günther M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27301
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of efficient and secure private function evaluation protocols.
Honors and Awards
- – 1st prize with Master Thesis CAST Förderpreis IT Security 2020
- – 1st prize with Bachelor Thesis CAST Förderpreis IT Security 2018
- Since 2019/12 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2017/04 – 2019/11 Student Research Assistant at ENCRYPTO
- 2014/10 – 2017/04 Student Teaching Assistant
- 2017-2019 M.Sc. in IT Security, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
- 2013-2017 B.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany