Daniel Günther M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27301
I am a doctoral researcher and member of the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) at the Department of Computer Science of Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of efficient and secure private function evaluation protocols.
Honors and Awards
- CAST Förderpreis IT Security 2020 – 1st prize with Master Thesis
- CAST Förderpreis IT Security 2018 – 1st prize with Bachelor Thesis
- Since 2019/12 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2017/04 – 2019/11 Student Research Assistant at ENCRYPTO
- 2014/10 – 2017/04 Student Teaching Assistant
- 2017-2019 M.Sc. in IT Security, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
- 2013-2017 B.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany