Successful Year 2015: ENCRYPTO published 6 papers on 5 of the top 6 conferences in Security & Privacy
The ENCRYPTO group is looking back on an incredibly successful year 2015. This year we published 6 papers on 5 of the top 6 conferences in Security & Privacy according to the ranking of : Microsoft Academic Search
- Martin Albrecht, Christian Rechberger, Thomas Schneider, Tyge Tiessen, Michael Zohner. Ciphers for MPC and FHE. EUROCRYPT’15.
- Gilad Asharov, Yehuda Lindell, Thomas Schneider, Michael Zohner. More efficient oblivious transfer extensions with security for malicious adversaries. EUROCRYPT’15.
- Ebrahim M. Songhori, Siam U. Hussain, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Thomas Schneider, Farinaz Koushanfar. TinyGarble: Highly compressed and scalable sequential garbled circuits. IEEE S&P’15.
- Daniel Demmler, Ghada Dessouky, Farinaz Koushanfar, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Thomas Schneider, Shaza Zeitouni. Automated synthesis of optimized circuits for secure computation. ACM CCS’15.
- Benny Pinkas, Thomas Schneider, Gil Segev, Michael Zohner. Phasing: Private set intersection using permutation-based hashing. USENIX Security’15.
- Daniel Demmler, Thomas Schneider, Michael Zohner. ABY – a framework for efficient mixed-protocol secure two-party computation. NDSS’15.
We thank all our collaborators for the very interesting joint work on these papers and the successful collaborations.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The ENCRYPTO Group