Seminar on Privacy-Preserving Technologies (PrivTech) offered during WS15/16.
- 15. Mar 2016 – The grades have been entered into TuCaN and should appear there soon.
- 14. Mar 2016 – Presentation slides and thesis topics are online.
- 21. Jan 2016 – Information on the presentations and link to the submission system is online now.
- 30. Oct 2015 – Groups and topics have been assigned to the participants via e-mail.
- 21. Oct 2015 – The kick-off material and timeline is online now.
- Wed, 28. Oct 2015, 23:59 (CET/UTC+1): Topic and group selection.
Create a prioritized list of (at least) 3 topics
Optional: Find a group member. If you don't have a partner we'll assign participants to groups of 2 based on matching topic choices.
Send your topic (and partner) preferences via email to firstname.lastname@example.org-…
- Fri, 30. Oct 2015: Topics and groups are assigned.
- Fri, 12. Feb 2016, 23:59 (CET/UTC+1): Report Submission Deadline (fixed – no extensions).
- Fri 11. Mar 2016: Presentations
Submission of Reports
The submission of reports will be done via easychair:
Please create an account there and submit a PDF version of your report.
You can upload multiple times before the deadline.
The presentations will take place on Friday, 11th March 2016 at CASED (Mornewegstraße 32, S4|14) room 4.3.01. Please use the , where the gym is located. This staircase will bring you directly to room 4.3.01 on the 4th floor. entrance to the building at Mornewegstraße 32
SESSION 1: Generic Secure Computation
10:00-10:40 Privacy-Preserving Mobile Applications
10:40-11:20 Secure Computation & Oblivious RAM
11:20-11:30 Coffee break 1
SESSION 2: Special-Purpose Secure Computation
11:30-12:10 Biometric Identification
12:10-12:50 Private Set Intersection
12:50-14:00 Lunch break
SESSION 3: Alternative Privacy-Preserving Techniques
14:00-14:40 Private Information Retrieval (PIR)
14:40-15:20 (Somewhat) Homomorphic Encryption
15:20-15:30 Coffee break 2
SESSION 4: Private Function Evaluation
15:30-16:10 Representing Functions as Data
16:10-16:50 Private Database System
16:50-17:00 Closing remarks
Access restricted section: Log in to see this section.