Dr.-Ing. Oleksandr Tkachenko
Former Doctoral Researcher
work +49 6151 16-27303
This website is no longer updated.
I was a doctoral researcher (2017/10 – 2022/06) and member of the at the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) of Department of Computer Science, Germany. Technische Universität Darmstadt
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of compilers for privacy-preserving protocols, and the scalability of these protocols. In addition, my interests include the application of secure multi-party computation for privacy-preserving genome research and data mining.
- 2017/10 – 2022/06 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2020/07 – 2020/10 Research Internship at Google
- 2016/01 – 2017/09 Student Research Assistant at ENCRYPTO
- 2015/08 – 2015/11 Student Research Assistant at , Germany Fraunhofer SIT
- 2014/12 – 2015/07 Student Research Assistant at , Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany FSR Institute