Nora Khayata M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27303
My research focuses on compiler tools and techniques to close the gap between different implementations of privacy-preserving protocols and automatised protocol generators. I work towards deployable privacy-preserving applications and solutions for real-world problems.
Honors and Awards
- 2022 of the CROSSING research center at TU Darmstadt Female Student Travel Award
- Visited and pitched my Master's thesis in a rump session talk TPMPC 2022
- at CCS 2021 iMentor workshop
- 2022/05 – 2022/07 Student Tutor for IT Security
- 2020/10 – 2021/02 Student Tutor for Introduction to Compiler Construction
- 2018/10 – 2020/09 Student Tutor for lectures and Automata, Formal Languages and DecidabilityPropositional Logic and Predicate Logic
- Since 2022/12 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2021/04 – 2022/04 Student Research Assistant at ENCRYPTO
- 2020-2022 M.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
- 2017-2020 B.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany