Nora Khayata M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27303
I am a doctoral researcher and member of the at the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) of Department of Computer Science, Germany. Technische Universität Darmstadt
My research focuses on compiler tools and techniques to close the gap between different implementations of privacy-preserving protocols and automatised protocol generators. I work towards deployable privacy-preserving applications and solutions for real-world problems.
You can also find me on and LinkedInTwitter
Honors and Awards
- 2022 of the CROSSING research center at TU Darmstadt Female Student Travel Award
- Visited and pitched my Master's thesis in a rump session talk TPMPC 2022
- at CCS 2021 iMentor workshop
- 2022/05 – 2022/07 Student Tutor for IT Security
- 2020/10 – 2021/02 Student Tutor for Introduction to Compiler Construction
- 2018/10 – 2020/09 Student Tutor for lectures and Automata, Formal Languages and DecidabilityPropositional Logic and Predicate Logic
- Since 2022/12 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2021/04 – 2022/04 Student Research Assistant at ENCRYPTO
- 2020-2022 M.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
- 2017-2020 B.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany