Dr. Ajith Suresh
Former Postdoctoral Researcher
This website is no longer updated.
I was a postdoctoral researcher (2021/10 – 2023/03) and member of the at the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) of Department of Computer Science, Germany. Technische Universität Darmstadt
My research focuses on the design of privacy-preserving protocols at a large scale for the Internet. During my doctoral studies, I explored the area of privacy-preserving machine learning under the supervision of at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. Prof. Arpita Patra
Since April 2023, I am a Senior MPC Researcher at The Technology Innovation Institute (TII), Abu Dhabi.
You can find additional information on my . personal website
Honors and Awards
- Represented India in the “Window to the World” session at the 8th Heidelberg Laureate Forum
- Selected as one among 225 young researchers to participate in the 8th Heidelberg Laureate Forum
- Recipient of Google PhD Fellowship 2019
- Best Outgoing student in Computer Science and Engineering (P Rathnaswamy Memorial Endowment) for the year 2013-2014
- 2021/10 – 2023/03 Postdoctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2019/11 Research Internship at ENCRYPTO
- 2013/07 – 2013/08 Software Development Engineer Internship at Amazon Development Centre, Bangalore, India