Dr.-Ing. Ágnes Kiss
Former Doctoral Researcher
I was a doctoral researcher (2015/02 – 2020/09) and member of the at the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) of Department of Computer Science, Germany. Technische Universität Darmstadt
In November 2020, I started as a postdoctoral researcher at . CISPA
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of efficient and secure private function evaluation protocols.
Besides, my interests include secure multi-party computation, graph theory, and countermeasures against fault attacks and side-channel analysis.
Honors and Awards
- CROSSING Collaboration Award 2019
- Invitation to the 6. Heidelberg Laureate Forum (HLF)
- Stipend for visiting Women in Theory 2018
- – 3rd prize with Master thesis CAST Förderpreis IT Sicherheit 2015
- Scholarship European Institute for Innovation and Technology (EIT) Digital Master School
- 2015/02 – 2020/09 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2014/05 – 2014/08 Research Internship at Deutsche Telekom, Berlin