Dr.-Ing. Ágnes Kiss
Former Doctoral Researcher
I was a doctoral researcher (2015/02 – 2020/09) and member of the at the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) of Department of Computer Science, Germany. Technische Universität Darmstadt
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of efficient and secure private function evaluation protocols.
Besides, my interests include secure multi-party computation, graph theory, and countermeasures against fault attacks and side-channel analysis.
Honors and Awards
- CROSSING Collaboration Award 2019
- Invitation to the 6. Heidelberg Laureate Forum (HLF)
- Stipend for visiting Women in Theory 2018
- – 3rd prize with Master thesis CAST Förderpreis IT Sicherheit 2015
- Scholarship European Institute for Innovation and Technology (EIT) Digital Master School
- 2015/02 – 2020/09 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2014/05 – 2014/08 Research Internship at Deutsche Telekom, Berlin