Raine Nieminen M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27302
I am a doctoral researcher and member of the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) at the Department of Computer Science of Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of efficient, scalable, and secure protocols for privacy-preserving online services that leak no personal data to the service providers.
- Since 2020/08 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2019/01 – 2020/04 Security Specialist at Insta Group Oy, Finland
- 2018/01 – 2018/08 Student Research Assistant at University of Helsinki, Finland
- 2017/09 – 2017/12 Student Teaching Assistant at Aalto University, Finland
- 2016/06 – 2016/09 Student Research Assistant at Aalto University, Finland
CORE A/A* ranked venues marked in bold.