Oleksandr Tkachenko M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27303
My research focuses on the design and evaluation of compilers for privacy-preserving protocols, and the scalability of these protocols. In addition, my interests include the application of secure multi-party computation for privacy-preserving genome research and data mining.
- Since 2017/10 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2020/07 – 2020/10 Research Internship at Google
- 2016/01 – 2017/09 Student Research Assistant at ENCRYPTO
- 2015/08 – 2015/11 Student Research Assistant at , Germany Fraunhofer SIT
- 2014/12 – 2015/07 Student Research Assistant at , Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany FSR Institute