Hossein Yalame M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-27301
I am a doctoral researcher and member of the Cryptography and Privacy Engineering Group (ENCRYPTO) at the Department of Computer Science of Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
My research focuses on compilers for cryptographic protocols.
Honors and Awards
- 2018/02 Best Researcher award from Sharif University of Technology
- 2015/09 – 2018/09 Scholarship and Membership of Iranian National Elites Foundation for Outstanding Academic Success
- 2015/02 Ranked 6th for M.Sc. studies in Computer Architecture among more than 30,000 participants
- Since 2019/06 Doctoral Researcher at ENCRYPTO
- 2017/06 – 2019/03 Doctoral Researcher at Sharif University of Technology
- 2016/01 – 2017/06 Researcher at 3S Lab
- 2014/10 – 2017/09 Researcher at ICVLSI lab